Responsible Gaming Policy
Data Protection Policy
version : 11-09-2019
RESPONSIBLE GAMING POLICY
For questions about ZETURF / ZEBET Responsible Gaming Policy, please contact Customer Care : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. UNDERAGE GAMBLING
Underage individuals (-18) are not allowed to bet on ZEturf or ZEbet web sites.
During registration process, you are asked to prove your Identitiy and your age.
No winning payment will be possible unless these informations are valid.
All transactions made by underage users will be cancelled whatever the result of their bets.
Their account will be closed and the user excluded.
Message to Parents : Control the access of the family computers : http://www.e-enfance.org/espace-controle-parental
2. RESPONSIBLE GAMING
We promote a reasonable use of our online betting websites. Betting on Horse or sport is a fantastic leisure, and you must keep it as a leisure and refrain yourself from the risk of addiction.
We will stay at your disposal to assist whenever you are facing difficulties to keep control.
ZEturf provides you with various means to keep the control:
- Self-Regulation parameters
- Links for Profession Help Services
- Links to Governments Self Banners
These means are available on the web sites under “My Account” and “Responsible Gaming”.
3. SELF-REGULATION PARAMETERS
Zeturf / Zebet provides you with
- A Daily / Weekly / Monthly deposit limit (max. per week)
- A Daily / Weekly / Monthly betting limit (max. per week)
Setting down a limit takes immediate effects.
Setting up a limit is temporized.
Changes in periodicity (Daily / Weekly / Monthly) can only take place within 24h.
Zeturf / Zebet offer you several means to manage self-exclusion:
- Deactivation : from 7 days to 3 years
- Self closure of Account
The account can only be reactivated at the end of the deactivation term.
5. KEEP CONTROL
In order to help you stay in control, we would like to remind you of some principles:
- Betting is an entertainment and in no way a sure way to make money
- Play only the money you can really afford to lose
- Keep a summary of the sums of money you bet
- If you need help, use the monthly deposit limit to self-regulate your expenses.
If you need to talk about your gambling issues, contact one of the charities.
6. DO YOU HAVE A GAMBLING ADDICTION PROBLEM?
To find out, ask yourself the following questions:
1. Are you regularly away from work to play?
2. Do you play to escape the monotony of your life?
3. When you have no money to bet, do you feel lost and then have a strong need to replay as quickly as possible?
4. Do you always play until the last penny you have on you?
5. Have you ever lied about the amounts you have bet
6. Do your relatives sometimes blame you for your behavior in the face of games?
7. Have you ever borrowed, stolen or lied to get money to play?
8. Are you reluctant to spend money on your winnings other than gambling?
9. Do you ever lose interest in your family or loved ones?
10. When you lose, do you feel the urge to replay immediately to "remake"?
11. Do conflicts, feelings of frustration and failure make you want to play?
12. Do you feel depressed because you are a player?
The more "yes" you answer, the more likely you are to be addicted.
7. GETTING HELP IN CASE OF ADDICTION!
8. SELF PROHIBITION OF GAMES
Responsible Gaming Foundation à Malte www.rgf.org.mt
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
For questions about ZETURF / ZEBET Data Protection Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer : email@example.com
1. DATA ENTRY
To bet with ZEturf, you must register and fill in the following information:
- Surname and firstname
- Date of birth
- Email address
To deposit money on your ZEturf account with your credit card, you will have to fill in the following information:
- Surname and firstname of the card holder
- Credit card number
- Expiry date of the credit card
- Card verification code
Your credit card number is directly transmitted to the banking organizations in charge of our transactions.
It does not go through our services.
Therefore, ZEturf cannot access your card number and cannot keep it.
If you want to withdraw your winnings by bank transfer, you will have to give us the following information:
- Surname and firstname of the account holder
- The bank name
- IBAN Number
Before withdrawing your winnings for the first time on the account which references you gave us, you will have to send us the documentary evidence of your identity (ID card or passport).
Thanks to these documents, you can be sure that the money will be sent to you.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE THESE DATA USED?
Managing your online account and business relationship
We use your personal data only for purposes of managing your player account and monitoring our business relationship.
The ZEturf group is legally obliged to verify that the data provided by its players is accurate, complete and, if necessary, updated.
We may therefore, at any time, ask you to verify the conformity of your information and / or to complete it.
By contracting with Zeturf / Zebet, you are aware that betting on line is strictly regulated. Your personal data can be processed for :
- Gaming authorities controls
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) purposes
- Addiction Risk Analyses
Zeturf / Zebet is a European based company, and your personal data is stored in a highly secured manner within the EU.
The bank information that you provide to us is processed for the purposes of managing the transactions that occur on your online account.
Your bank details (IBAN) are used for the sole purpose of allowing the payment of your winnings and the payment of the sums appearing in your balance in your account.
Each transaction is processed by our PCI-DSS-certified online payment provider (an international security standard to ensure the confidentiality, security and integrity of credit card and transaction data).
There is no situation where Zeturf / Zebet can read or store your Payment Cards figures.
Retention period for your Data
Due to Online Gaming Regulation Zebeturf / Zebet must keep your personal data as long as you activate your account and even to keep these data five years after your account has been closed or after one year on inactivity.
Information, commercial offers and newsletters
Depending on your choices, you may receive news related to ZEturf / ZEbet news. You can at any time oppose the reception of our offers and news by following this link: https://www.zeturf.fr/fr/compte/alertes/turf by contacting the customer service at 09 70 40 78 88 or the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under no circumstances will your email address be communicated to third parties for advertising or commercial purposes.
We are in position to collect certain information when you browse the pages dedicated to our brands on social networks.
We use this data primarily to provide you with a personalized and social experience, to improve our quality of service and for advertising purposes.
Zebet Mobile / Zeturf Mobile
Depending on the configuration of your mobile device and the permissions granted when downloading our applications (acceptance or not to receive push notifications, acceptance or not to be geolocated, etc.) you are likely to benefit from services and commercial offers custom.
You can disable these push notifications at any time through your mobile device settings.
In order to allow you to access our applications, we may ask you to activate the geolocation function of your mobile device and finally to determine your country of connection from your IP address.
Geolocation is only used to check your presence in a country where the ZEturf group is certified by the regulator.
Social Network providers & Communication providers…)
When you browse our social networking pages and / or use our applications, some of your data may also be collected by publishers (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Apple iOS, Google Android ...).
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these publishers to learn about the use made of your data by them for their own account.
We may process your anonymous data for statistical or study purposes in order to evolve our products and services and personalize our relationships.
In this context, your data may possibly be combined with other statistical or aggregated data from different third-party sources (in compliance with GDPR).
3. WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THIS DATA?
The data collected on our sites and applications are exclusively intended for the ZEturf group, for the sole management of your player account.
Exception : To comply with our legal obligations, we are also required to transmit your data to certain organizations:
- Trust and other banking organizations
- Gaming regulation authorities
- The regulatory authorities of the Anti Money Laundering (AML) and fight against terrorism
- And other government or justice authorities
4. WHAT SECURITY DO WE APPLY WHEN PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
At ZEturf / ZEbet, the security of your data is a key topic:
- All communications between the player and our services is 100% encrypted (TLS cryptography suite, https , …)
- The Technical Architecture and specifically the security means in place are audited once a year by independent experts
5. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights to your data and to make sure that the ZEturf group respects its commitments.
Right of access: You have the possibility to ask us to know what data the group ZEturf has about you.
Right of correction and of erasure: You have the possibility of correcting the data concerning you, on the other hand according to national legislation of Gaming Regulation, the erasure can only intervene at the end of the legal deadlines of compulsory conservation of the data players.
Right of opposition: You have the option to close your player account temporarily or permanently, And you have the right to refuse to participate to marketing processes and campaigns.
Right to portability: In case you want to open a player account with another operator, national regulators impose to recreate a new account and prohibit portability, in other situation you can submit your request to the DPO.
However, it is recalled that the exercise of these rights is not absolute, and may be limited for reasons of legitimate interest (customer litigation) or legal.
You have the possibility to lodge an complaint with a supervisory authority, in your country of residence www.idpc.org.mt
Cookies are small pieces of data on your computer that keep track of your activity when you are browsing a website.
Our Cookies do not store or use any personal data.
What types of cookies do we use?
These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our sites and applications.
They allow you to browse our sites and applications and use the features.
If you have chosen to disable these cookies via your internet browser, access and / or use of our sites and applications may be altered.
We advise you to leave them activated in order to take full advantage of our services and your navigation on our site and application.
These cookies allow us to establish attendance statistics (for example, number of visits, page views, sections visited, etc.) and to understand the activity of visitors to our sites and applications in order to improve the functionality and ergonomics of our sites and applications to make your navigation more enjoyable.
How to manage your cookies?
Cookies from your browser
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Safari for Mac https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari for iPhone/iPad/iPod https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge : https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Opéra : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Cookies from third-party partners
To express your choices directly according to the interprofessional platforms, you can connect to the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
This site is proposed by the digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance).
This European platform brings together hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and is a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or your acceptance of cookies.
Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit.
It will only block technologies that allow you to tailor ads to your interests.
Audience measurement cookies
Google Analytics : https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/?hl=fr